Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Win a FREE Gift Certificate to Zazzle!



In order to qualify you need to join my facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/kawaiiheaven ... every member of my facebook page automatically gets 1 entry!

You can read the original post below:

Win a Gift Certificate to Zazzle! How? Just share, like, comment, pin it, do anything you can to share my Zazzle Store and this post to earn more entries into the draw! The more people sharing, tweeting, and liking the more gift certificates I will be giving away. Below you can see the different ways to enter the draw ...

1: Like my Facebook Page - Earns 1 Entry
2. Like the post - Earns 1 Entry
3. Share the post - Earns 2 Entries
4. Share my Facebook page - Earns 2 Entries
5. Share my Zazzle Store on your Facebook - Earns 3 Entries
6. Tweet my store - Earns 2 Entries (include @robinsonalisha)
7. Pin my products - Earns 2 Entries per Product
8. Create a blog post about my store - Earns 5 Entries

Be sure to comment on my facebook page to share links to your blog posts and pin's
http://zazzle.com/sicara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...