Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Interview with Tyauna

Name: Tyauna
Blog or URL: My Squidoo!
Store Names and URL:http://www.zazzle.com/rhidawn
What are three of your favourite products? 

PolkaDot business cards

Chocolate is a girls best friend cell phone case

Love to Shop Binder

How did you find Zazzle? I was looking for a fun way to try and earn some extra money online and came across Zazzle and thought I'd give it a try. 
How long have you been Zazzling? Since October 2011
What made you decide to open your own store? I just thought it would be something fun to do. It doesn't cost anything to create designs so whether the product sells or not, it's still fun!
What was your first sale? 

Brown Polka Dots Cell Case

For most each product or design they create is special. What is your most favourite design and why?

Library Bag

I love books and reading. I really enjoyed putting this together and am very proud by how cute it looks!

What is your favourite aspect about Zazzle? I love that it doesn't cost you anything to create thigs. So if items don't sell then your not out a bunch of money. If an item does sell then its a bonus!
How much time do you devote to Zazzle daily/weekly? Whenever I get the time or feel inspired I'll create something.
What are three things everyone should know about you? I work hard on my items. I try to get them as perfect as I can. I'm not a professional designer by any means, but I still have fun creating things.
If you could purchase ANY item (of someone else’s) what would it be? Why? I couldn't just pick one item. There's a wide variety of different products and designs and they'll all great and wonderful.

If you were an animal, what kind would you be and why? Tiger! Tiger's are fierce, large, and beautiful. 
If you came across a puddle you would …

c) stop for a moment, take a look around then remember you’re not 5 anymore … walk on and remember the good ol days.

What would we find in your refridgerator right now? milk, eggs, jello, left overs, kool aide, cheese, creme soda
If you could trade places with anyone, real or fictional, alive or dead who would it be? Why? Rachel Morgan from "The Hollows" book series. She's a bounty hunting witch who kicks *! Her best friends are a vampire and an awesome pixie!
If Hollywood wanted to make a movie about you, who would you want to play the lead role? Why? Queen Lahtifa! She freakin awesome! 
If someone wrote a book about you, what do you think the title should be?
Starr Child
My last name is Starr and that title just sounds cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...