Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Interview with Sicara

Name: Alisha Robinson
Store Names and URL:
Kawaii Heaven http://zazzle.com/sicara
Fractal Majik http://www.zazzle.com/fractalmajik

What are three of your favourite products?

Love Bird Stamp
Love Bird Stamp by sicara
Design your own personal photo stamps from Zazzle.
Kawaii Pinkee Personalized Mousepad
Kawaii Pinkee Personalized Mousepad by sicara
Create unique custom mouse pads online at zazzle.com


How did you find Zazzle?
It's been so long since I joined I don't remember. I think google though.

How long have you been Zazzling?
Early in 2010 although at the time it was just something I was playing with. Working 70-80 hours a week didn't leave me much time to create. Now I've switched jobs and am hoping to be able to devote more time to my Zazzle passion!

What made you decide to open your own store?
I create my own vector graphics and thought this was a great way to create my own designs for myself. And if others wanted to buy them too then that would be an added bonus!

What was your first sale?
A butterfly business card:

This has actually continued to be my best seller. I sold it April 11 2010 and made 15.28 that first month.

For most each product or design they create is special. What is your most favourite design and why?
I would have to say anything with my Pinkee bunny on it. I made the bunny for my niece and she loves it which makes it even more special.

You can find it here: http://www.zazzle.com/sicara/gifts?cg=196588391405435654

What is your favourite aspect about Zazzle?
Being able to be creative and use my own graphics!

How much time do you devote to Zazzle daily/weekly?
I try to do SOMETHING with Zazzle either creating or promoting for at least an hour a day. That's how much time I make myself work some days I only do the hour and I just can't bring myself to do more other days the juices flow and I've spent the whole day playing around.

What are three things everyone should know about you?
I'm a wee bit on the crazy side but in a good way!
I love everything and anything cute.
I have four dogs ... and yes all of which are totally cute!

If you could purchase ANY item (of someone else’s) what would it be? Why?

I just love this shirt it's so totally adorable!

If you were an animal, what kind would you be and why?
I'd be a bunny ... cause they're cute and sweet EEP!

If you came across a puddle you would …
a) jump in it, viewers be danged!
b) walk around it, these loafers be new!
c) stop for a moment, take a look around then remember you’re not 5 anymore … walk on and remember the good ol days.


A - totally A ... I don't care what people think I love puddles and heck I may not be 5 anymore but I'm not 95 either!

If you could trade places with anyone, real or fictional, alive or dead who would it be? Why?
My dog Gracie ... my gawd she has a great life ... right now it's 3:30pm and she's napping ... lucky bum!


If Hollywood wanted to make a movie about you, who would you want to play the lead role? Why?
Sandra Bullock ... why well this is my fantasy and I'd love to look like Sandra Bullock lol

If someone wrote a book about you, what do you think the title should be?
For Crying Outside: A State of Confusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...