Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Interview with Captured by KC

Name: Captured by KC
Blog or URL: http://bwcdesignsbykc.blogspot.com/
Store Names and URL:
Beauty Within Creation- http://www.zazzle.com/capturedbykc
Inspired by God- http://www.zazzle.com/inspiredbygod
Yesteryear Vintage Images- http://www.zazzle.com/yesteryearvintage

What are three of your favorite products? (Links only please)
http://www.zazzle.com/bubbly_seashorse_bicycle_card_deck-256054994156233405
http://www.zazzle.com/angel_song_postcard-239111854214825770
http://www.zazzle.com/black_and_gray_damask_personalized_iphone_5_case-179263883785675812

How did you find Zazzle?
Wow, it's been so long... I dunno that I recall. I was probably looking for a legitimate way to make money online creativity when I stumbled across it in a search.

How long have you been Zazzling?
The 27th of April, 2013 will be 3 years.

What made you decide to open your own store?
There was no start-up cost and it gave me an opportunity to make money doing what I was already doing on a daily basis. It opened up a door for me to profit from my creative talents and share my passions with the world and inspire people.

What was your first sale?
A custom order for a family member who was extremely excited that I had begun my own creative venture. She ordered 5 custom religious/inspirational themed products from me consisting of 3 mugs and 2 posters. 

For most each product or design they create is special. What is your most favorite design and why?
Oh, every single design has a special place in my heart. For me the designing part itself is my favorite.

What is your favorite aspect about Zazzle?
I love platform and ease of use. The community and the product selection gets better and better all the time. It's a place where I can sell my work without the hassle of inventory or without costly fees and that's a wonderful aspect in itself.

How much time do you devote to Zazzle daily/weekly?
daily- 7-8 hours

What are three things everyone should know about you?
I'm outspoken, random and love to see people smile. Smile

If you could purchase ANY item (of someone else’s) what would it be? Why?
There are a ton of awesome designs floating around here but I absolutely love art. I would probably invest in something like a small print or poster to hang and admire. 

How much did you earn your first month?
My first payment from Zazzle was $113.90


How long after opening your store did you become a pro seller?
about 8 months

Zazzle has helped many people meet goals that they otherwise wouldn't have achieved. What has Zazzle helped you to achieve in your personal life?
Because of Zazzle, I am more passionate and more creative than I have ever been. I enjoy what I do and I am more at peace now because I do it. Art is an outlet and sharing gives me joy and hope... I have Zazzle to thank for that.

If you could give any piece of advice to a Zazzle newbie what would it be?
Most importantly, believe in yourself and don't give up. Secondly, when someone more experienced comes to you with advice on your store, tags, descriptions or even on ways to better present your designs on products... don't take offense. They are trying to help you. All things come in time. Nothing worth having happened over night.

If you were an animal, what kind would you be and why?
Probably a cat... I'm very independent and feisty lol


If you came across a puddle you would …
totally jump in! We're only children once in our lives but that doesn't mean the fun stops when we grow up Smile. We can always replace a pair of shoes.

What would we find in your refrigerator right now?
idk that's a good question... now I'm hungry Stick out tongue

If you could trade places with anyone, real or fictional, alive or dead who would it be? Why?
Nah, I'm not interested. I spent a lot of time thinking over this question and although I'm far from perfect, God works on me- molding me- everyday and I'm happy to just be me.

If Hollywood wanted to make a movie about you, who would you want to play the lead role? Why?
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Reese Witherspoon or Julia Stiles. All three of them are just very talented and lovely women who take on interesting, suspenseful, leading powerful women roles. 

If someone wrote a book about you, what do you think the title should be?
Memory Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...